broganorama 0 Newbie Poster

With all the scams on the internet I still find it strange people continue to fall for them. We can all be fooled by seriously. If you are offered a program do your own due diligence, decide if you could loose the initial set up cost, ( free programs are usually worth what you pay for them ), then if it makes sense to you go for it like it was the only reason you have to live.

It it falls apart...Sh-t happens, do not hang onto it, let it go, get on with the next one after applying what you learn from the last one. The "One" will be with you soon.

Any system that has incorporated in it other systems where you have some control must be good. You should also be able to collect the names and e-mails of your sign-ups, after all they are yours. If a system does not offer this I give them a miss unless, ( there are always exceptions to any rule), they are very strong in other avenues, i.e. zero cost. (Nothing to lose).

Sometimes much of what is asked from us in some programs we actually do anyway. Like , SEO'ing our sites, monetizing them and finding more traffic for them sso when you find systems that allow you to earn while helping you do these things they are as sure a thing as you will find on the internet.

Happy marketing.