Hello everyone....so i'm new to this but I constantly keep hearing discussion about link exchanging with other website and I was wondering how do you exchange links to increase traffic. Any suggestions would be helpful

thanks

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

To exchange link, look for a site that is related to yours. Email the webmaster and offer him that you want to trade a link. Some of the webmasters needs that you site must have pr.

link exchange is the process of increasing your site strength for this you have to link exchange with site which related to your site and it should have the PR better than your site's PR.

<snipped plug>

You can also look for sites which provide Free and paid services for Automated Link Exchange.

There are some automated systems that can help you wtih this as well.

Basically - look for good partners and contact them - don't be too worried about the SEO effects, etc. THink more about the positioning of your link to them and them to you.

PM me if you want details on an automated system i use for this,

There are some automated systems that can help you wtih this as well.

Basically - look for good partners and contact them - don't be too worried about the SEO effects, etc. THink more about the positioning of your link to them and them to you.

PM me if you want details on an automated system i use for this,

I have one site fro jewelry
<url snipped> with PR 3
if you are interested to exchange link please PM me
at <email snipped>

But I have found that this is not working for me. As I am a football forum no one wants to trade links as they are worried about the stealing of their members.

If you have a cricket related website and would like to exchange links with <url snipped> (see signature), feel free to contact me.

I have one site fro jewelry
<url snipped> with PR 3
if you are interested to exchange link please PM me
at <email snipped>[/QUOTE

hi ,
i have some sites related to urs

plz pm me

waiting ......

all the best!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.