I got 30 million email ids ,and has even successfully sent mails to most of them and promotion has worked . any more suggestion on what can i do with these email ids :D

Salem commented: spammer wannabe -5
nav33n commented: Stupid thread ! -2
vyas_ayu commented: from where i can get the email Id's for promotion +0
moheender commented: yes if the email ids are good and effective i might find a business proposal mutually +0

Recommended Answers

All 30 Replies

You can sell them, if they (emails) really works.

You can sell them, if they (emails) really works.

Yes 99% them are active.. where do i sell them ? what price should i fix for it ?

commented: spammer spammer -6

Yes 99% them are active.. where do i sell them ? what price should i fix for it ?

Any email marketer, the largest in the US are Datran Media, Come & Stay, and Hydra Media I believe. But they are all pretty strict about were the emails came from, whether they are double opted in and so forth. Trying to sell your email addy's would probably work better with small time players in that market. Just search email marketing on google or something and you will find hundreds of them. Best of luck and Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Instead of selling them you could do email campaigns. You can promote different offers/products through your campaigns and generate income based on the perfromance. 30 million is a very large list, and I'm sure you could generate revenue for yourself for years to come. If you sell this list you will make money off the list once.

but i dont have idea and much time about the campaign your talking about , i just wanna make some quick cash to pay to renew my hosting . :) if anybodys intrested he can leave me a pm msg

30 million email ids is a lot for email campaign. Email Campaign is the best source of expertise for the success of your email marketing campaign.

why dont someone buys it for me and do it for urself lol ?

commented: you're an idiot -6
commented: agreed -2

How much for all 30 million then?

Believe me sooner or later you are going to get into trouble, someone will sue you for spamming.

Try a google search for lead generation companies and/or even affiliate marketing companies that generate sales and leads for different companies. Then contact the person in charge of business development. Email marketing is huge for many companies, and if you sell your list to the right one you can make a pretty penny :)

Or you can just email me your contact info at <snipped> and I can assist you. I have relationships with multiple email marketing/affiliate/ lead gen companies and can give you a few folks to contact.

commented: spammer -6

How muchfor all of them??

commented: spammer -6

hello friend it's nice to meet you .can u send me emails ids to my mails please

commented: spammer wannabe -5

Yes, I agree on that. Although email marketing is also a good technique but remember it is also considered as spamming. You really near in trouble.

Dear Sir,

Can i have the list of email id what you have. please let me know
you can mail me at <snip email>

commented: Another idiot spammer wannabe -5

I got 30 million email ids ,and has even successfully sent mails to most of them and promotion has worked . any more suggestion on what can i do with these email ids :D

I have never had a single sale using someone elses lists. Buying lists and using marketing lists has never made me a dime. Build lists yourself so you can confirm opt-in and avoid spamming. I have great luck with my site getting peoples attention with something unrelated, but interesting, and they sign up to get updates. Works like a charm and they are very responsive.

can u sahre that email id's as i am doing the e-marketing

commented: sub(e-marketing,lame-assed-spammer) -6
commented: Just what the world needs - more spammers. -3
commented: l33t-spam-kiddie -2

Instead of managing email campaigns sell the list for a good amout to email marketing companies. Before that make sure all the emails are active.

commented: a_hole -3

can u sahre that email id's as i am doing the e-marketing

You need to work on your communication skills before you even think of doing any "marketing".

maybe time to lock this thread? its a spam fest

If the emails are properly obtained and opt-in then you have something of value. If not, I agree with the others that you will get in trouble for spamming.

I can't really see how anything vaguely useful could come from leaving it open.

commented: Neither can I, and I've reported it as such. +28

much for all 30 million then

I'm interested in purchasing your email List. Send me your proposal and sample leads to prem@faststream-tech.com

I have an infinite number of email addresses, all validate and can be found here, here , and here

I hate loathe and detest spammers, they look up to see whale shit (-pretty low, whale shit sits on the bottom of the ocean) first against the wall when the revolution comes

I think this can still be an interesting theoretical question. You have a list of email addresses. (It doesn't matter how you got them. At the end of the day, you have them.) What can you do with them? What are the possibilities? Kinda the intended purpose of the Promotion forum ;)

maybe time to lock this thread? its a spam fest

What company/website was spammed in any of the posts in this thread?

Keep on sending them your new updates & products or services twice in a month..It will help you to get customers through emailer marketing..

Treat is as your investment and sell it to have some money! :)

Hi frndz,
Email marketing is best marketing for Web promotion. My Business is Electronic in Indian Market like Electronic Batteries. I promote my site thorough e-mail marketing.

commented: Useless and -3
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.