Hey guys,

I’m looking to make a few (lots ;) ) more bucks from my traffic.
Any one have an idea?

I have tried a few of the classics obviously, but looking for new stuff, more effective?
Contextual, for sure, although I do have videos…

I’d hate it to be intrusive, something light…

Any help from you guys, most appreciated :icon_mrgreen:

ThanX Al

Recommended Answers

All 14 Replies

Well, if if your site have lots of traffic then try to put an adsense ads there. That will surely give you bucks.

AdBrite InVideo is a new facility offered by the homonymous online self-service advertising marketplace to their already very compelling, easy-to-use and well organized blog monetization tools.

:icon_neutral: Thanks guys

However I have tested Adsense and was NOT satisfied by it at all.
I was way over the testing period and nothing (much) would happen in terms of income...:@
So after a few months I am looking for something new.

I have heard of Adbrite, but I didn't know they did video ads.
I 'll look into it.

I am however still searching for a complete suite, if that is even possible...:-/

I have a good income in adsense and my traffic ranges only from 100-200 per day.

Conversion domination. Not all traffic offers conversion. Optimize your keywords and get ranked at Search Engines.

Adsense is much better than the other way to monetize

I think I found something. I have registered and waiting for approval.:cool:

The name of the web and company is adoptim
It's a network that offers different formats for monetizing like the "classic" intext ads, banners in videos and other search formats.

One thing that might interest many webmasters is the search page you can include in parked domain pages.
You don't even need content and you can earn some money.
I know I have a few of those... lack of time to write contents....

Once I'm approved, testing will begin and I will keep you informed -- it's nice to know there are alternatives...:icon_mrgreen:

Try to find affiliate programs you enjoy and know to promote.

I'm back with a little update on what I've done with Adoptim.
I started out with "regular" campaigns - banners .
Once that is conclusive, I will test the intext ad and invideo ad by Adoptim.

I managed 1 sale in just a couple of weeks from 2509 impressions and 356 clicks and 2 leads.:)
I earned 54$, I am now waiting to get my first payment as it's a min of 50$ they pay twice a month

So this in mind, next week I should get paid and continue testing with all the other tools

It's a beginning; I guess we have to wait a bit to earn more.
Next update soon :icon_cheesygrin:

Well if Adsense wont work for you than I am sure adbrite is also not for you. Because working pattern of both are almost same.

Adsense have more advertiser than adsense. So you must be look for some affiliate like Commission Junction or Shareasales or clickbank ...

Best of Luck

I think I found something. I have registered and waiting for approval.:cool:

The name of the web and company is adoptim
It's a network that offers different formats for monetizing like the "classic" intext ads, banners in videos and other search formats.

One thing that might interest many webmasters is the search page you can include in parked domain pages.
You don't even need content and you can earn some money.
I know I have a few of those... lack of time to write contents....

Once I'm approved, testing will begin and I will keep you informed -- it's nice to know there are alternatives...:icon_mrgreen:

I also registered on this affiliate site but no earning yet.

I've had nothing but poor response and problems with adbrite's InVideo service - it was working fine, but a couple of months ago it stopped - and now when I add a video to our site using the same procedure I always did, I get an "error unknown video. Sorry but the video player is trying to open a video which doesn't exist on our system" instead of the video.

I did a test using an FLV on our server that works (all the video's added more than 3 months ago work still) and created new code for that video - it doesn't work - I get the same error. I even tested by adding the old and the new on one page - the old works, the new doesn't - this (in my opinion) narrows down the problem to Adbrite, but they are their usual unhelpful uncaring selves.

Does anyone know of an alternative to InVideo - or can anyone still use this service without a problem? I'd love to hear from either - I need to get this working or get an alternative for my clients. (My client's site is created using Joomla 1.0.15)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.