Hi I want to know whter there are many pay per month ads so far i found 2 but they can seem to get advertisers lame...........anyway,I need all of you to give me links to pay per month affiliate programs

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

I have great news for you...here is the list here....

Cheers,

Julius

I have great news for you...here is the list here....

Cheers,

Julius

Where is your list?

Where is your list?

Pay Per Affiliate Marketing
Pay per affiliate marketing is the latest, and possibly the best ever, way to make money on the internet simply by promoting someone else's business. As a pay per affiliate, you do not need any special knowledge or experience. You do not need an amazing product or a service that everyone requires; all you need is a computer and the motivation to make some money.

Where is your list?

My list is in my signature, so please check it out!

Top advertising strategies.

Try out to check with the listing in associateprograms.com

Who started the concept of an internet marketing affiliate program? As far as we know, the idea originated with Amazon.com back in the 1990's. They began recruiting other websites to promote their business by hosting advertising banners, balloons, popups, info, etc. and paying the host sites whenever they generated business.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.