Hello all,

I would like to Start an e-commerce Business to sell my softwares in indonesia ,do i have to register company in Indonesia to do an e-commerce Business?

Please help.

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

You do not need to register a business , you need to just build a website and set up your ecommerce business.

Yeah! ithelp is saying right thing that you do not need to register. You can just start your business via your own website.

Good Luck!

If you are selling your software online and taking payments through an international payment gateway like paypal or authorize.net, no need to register, just develop a web site and can sell your software.

You don't need to register your company in Indonesia, just build your site and start your job, best of wishes for your new business

what software do you plan to use?

I tink you don't have to register to indonesia just make an internet account or website and then you can start your e-commerce business. MarketAccountsLLC[.]com

it depends on what country. some country requires you to register some don't

I live in Indonesia My self,if you build your store Here "break and stone store"here yea you need to have a legal paper here,you call "Dirjen Pajak " and apply some paper"or you can call "local notaries here"to legal your business operational,you can build "CV or PT here,usually it will cost around $300 for CV

I live in Indonesia My self,if you build your store Here "break and stone store"here yea you need to have a legal paper here,you call "Dirjen Pajak " and apply some paper"or you can call "local notaries here"to legal your business operational,you can build "CV or PT here,usually it will cost around $300 for CV

Thanks again for the info PerfectMOney...

http://www.merchantaccountsllc.com/services.php

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.