Hi, I just started a new online community, I'm just wondering to where should I go to do a link exchange, can anyone give me some suggestion? My community is about programming.. thanx cscgals for your advice on previous topic :)

Recommended Answers

All 16 Replies

what else do you usually use to promote your community after you invite all of your friends?

submit to search engines is one way also I have a small coding forum running so if you want we can do a link swap so just PM me if you want to.

You can also go for direct one wau links to directories. Many companies including our company offer direct one way links to your site in range of $10-25 to more then 100 - 600 sites. Its always diff to start as same problem we are facing not sure how to make users start posting i tried many ways like giveing off $$ to max posters etc etc. Working on new plans now lets see if that works out. If you find any other way do let me also know.

PM me, please, if you are looking for link exchnage with IT-related sites

I have a small coding forum for a few friends of mine PM me if you want to link swap.

I have a small coding forum for a few friends of mine PM me if you want to link swap.

Sent you PM, please, check it.

I have tech portal if you would be interested to share links. Iam offerig it free for now. But soon going to be paid.

I am starting a new webhosting company, should be live by Monday. I am also interested in trading links.

Webmaster forums is the great place to exchange links to your site. ANother is a link exchange directory with related category.

I can submit your website to 2,400 search engines and directories free of cost to you.

you can request a link exchange partners through related forums and or through link exchange directory like linkmetro, linkreferral and a lot more.

Hi, I just started a new online community, I'm just wondering to where should I go to do a link exchange, can anyone give me some suggestion? My community is about programming.. thanx cscgals for your advice on previous topic :)

Can you do mine? Mine is CodeRewind.com, BTW how effective is it?

I believe it is very effective. Most submissions get done with less than 200 errors. And it is re-submitted every 30 days.

Just click on the url in my sig and post your link.

How to possible your web sites comes to top ranking in 1 month ?

commented: hack into google data center and delete all the results of your competitors and you're done! -1
commented: +1 for gentlemedia's fine comment. -3
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.