I was having a problem with this,
I wanted to get the target sign ups for a new website i was promoting now,
What is the best strategy to use on this?
Please give me some advice please...
Thanks a lot... :(

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

Sign-ups to what? Your newsletter? Or services? You gotta exert effort in promoting your site to boost traffic. If you have the money to spend, try PPC advertising.

Hi
I believe in a combination of online and offline marketing including public relations and advertising. Most importantly, you need to bring awareness and value to your visitors and entice them to sign up in the first place.

You can use both online and offline marketing strategies. For sign up u need targeted traffics. So u need to emphasize on that.. targeted visitors

Optimizing your website and webpages for your targeted audience is one key to leading more conversions on your site.

try the Adwords system and set up your conversion tracking then track the sign up page

Can you provide some concrete means of doing this?

Can you provide some concrete means of doing this?

You need to add tags provided by vendor on your webpages of interest so these mterics can be captured.

For getting 30-50 sign-ups daily you need to increase the traffic for website. Try to add website to relevant links, forums, social bookmarkings, social networkings, blogs and if you have budget then promote it though PPC campaign.

I agree with ppc It's up to your service or what ever.

to get 30 to 50 sign up per day, you can use E-mail marketing for your project.

SNIP

I get loads of traffic but my website just does not seem to make people sign up. I think it may be that im new but im appearing on page 3 of google and sign up's are scarest.

Would love to know how to improve, if you have any opionions please let me know thank's. My memorial website is listed below.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.