I found a blog post (link below) with 100 Free twitter tools that are available. I don't know how many work and if so how well but it is 100 free tools for us all to test and play with. Enjoy!

http://seocolumn.blogspot.com/2009/07/more-than-100-free-twitter-tools-for.html

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Thanks for sharing this list. I will go through the majority of them and report findings here soon.

A couple of them are already known by many but there are some that I never heard of that seem really interesting. I do not tweet enough to be looking for tools but I will be checking them out in depth over the next week.

I just looked at the whole list and noticed most of it is for personal rather than consumer use. I wonder if any of these tools can help business clients increase their lead or client base power.

I just looked at the whole list and noticed most of it is for personal rather than consumer use. I wonder if any of these tools can help business clients increase their lead or client base power.

I noticed the same and I think that these can be used for small businesses that are trying to do some marketing and outreach on limited budgets where as the corporate twitter tools that I wrote another thread on are more for the bigger boys.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.