Be careful when trying to get recognition and traffic to your site. This company << url snipped >> has a good pitch to get your money for a marketing investment on there site, but once they get your money you don’t hear back from them and they defiantly do not deliver on the services that they sell to you. I have had calls from other businesses that have the same complaints, << url snipped >> does not return calls, does not delivery on the marketing to you that they sell in there packages. I would not recommend spending your marketing monies with this company.

Marketing is hard when you are a small business and you soon discover the up and downside in spending your hard earned money to convert into more sales. I think it is good to pass along a bad marketing experience to others especially when website owners from other companies have taken the time to contact you with the same dissatisfactions they have experienced with that company.

I have had good luck in marketing my site with link exchanges and pay per clicks with some search engines. Looking now into sending out html emails to opt in consumers. If you have any information on this company << url snipped >> I would love to hear from you. Thanks

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

I'm not using banners on my site << URL Snipped to Comply with Forum Rules >>

What do you think about link swapping as a strategy. Do you know of any free link swap sites?

Link swap is a good way to increase the visibility of your web site. On my web site on my links page there is a link at the bottom of each page (Axandra web site promotion software) this link on my site will take you to a great program for building links on your web site. It is easy to use but not free, there is a one-time purchase of the software and I found it to be very reasonable for a small business owner just starting out to promote his web site. I would recommend looking into this as a long term investment into your website. Hope this helps you out

Thank you for this tip. I'll check it out.

Link swap is a good way to increase the visibility of your web site. On my web site on my links page there is a link at the bottom of each page (Axandra web site promotion software) this link on my site will take you to a great program for building links on your web site. It is easy to use but not free, there is a one-time purchase of the software and I found it to be very reasonable for a small business owner just starting out to promote his web site. I would recommend looking into this as a long term investment into your website. Hope this helps you out

is buying text links on other websites a way to increase your standings in the search engines

How about pay per clicks, anybody have information on enhance.com if you have any dealings with them please let me know.

I have what i think is good way of doing exchange links. you can go to my website and see what you think.

newsman007

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.