Hi all,

Today i read an article about parking a domain,in that article the author mention that by parking an article you can earn some money he mentioned "whenever the default domains are shown to visitors or clicked you will earn some money" but how it will work?

I am new to internet world pls guid me in a right direction.

Thanks

Salman Afzal

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

Hi all,

Today i read an article about parking a domain,in that article the author mention that by parking an article you can earn some money he mentioned "whenever the default domains are shown to visitors or clicked you will earn some money" but how it will work?

Thanks

Salman Afzal

It would help if you put a link to the article here so that we could see the quote you give in context and could then address the author's claim.

I got it... its like adsense ...

but i don`t know it will work or not

I got it... its like adsense ...

but i don`t know it will work or not

For the most part it will not work if it is like adsense and if it does you are only making a couple of pennies per click/transaction.

For the most part it will not work if it is like adsense and if it does you are only making a couple of pennies per click/transaction.

yes you are rite... it waste of time and money... what is best option for making money online.. do you have any exp. in this regards...

yes you are rite... it waste of time and money... what is best option for making money online.. do you have any exp. in this regards...

I don't have any experience but common sense would say the following:

1. Start with a good product offering
  2. Have a good sense of who your target market is and what pricing they will bear
  3. Create good content that is easily found and understood
  4. Be prepared to work extremely hard at tweaking and perfecting your message until you get it right
  5. Make sure that it is easy for your potential customers to purchase your product and return it if necessary

but i dont have any idea how to promote a website.

Domain parking is for registered websites that are not developed or are in the process of being developed. Instead of displaying a blank page or a message that says "site under construction," you can have your hosting company (or a third party) display ads on the site. If anyone clicks on those ads, you get a portion of the revenue.

I've never really heard of "article parking," but it sounds like another way of saying "made for adsense." In other words, you can publish an article and display adsense around it. Does that sound close to what you are looking for?

Domain parking is for registered websites that are not developed or are in the process of being developed. Instead of displaying a blank page or a message that says "site under construction," you can have your hosting company (or a third party) display ads on the site. If anyone clicks on those ads, you get a portion of the revenue.

I've never really heard of "article parking," but it sounds like another way of saying "made for adsense." In other words, you can publish an article and display adsense around it. Does that sound close to what you are looking for?

Thanks for clearing up the Domain Parking reference. I always thought that those 'site under construction' pages were pointless and if you are getting revenue from placed ads I cannot imagine that it would be much. Like Adsense.

Hi all,

Thanks

Salman Afzal

Domain Parking is simply for domain sellers. It has nothing to do with a full developed website. I hope you will understand this. cheers.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.