I have a friend that owned a telemarketing agency who recently decided to retire. He has a fairly large supply of Vacation Certificates that he had used for a couple years now to "upgrade" his customers to the next higher package they provided. Basically, for about $10, he's was able to sell an extra $400 worth of services.

I've always seen businesses that offered these types of "rewards" for signing up to their newsletter, or raffeling them off in a business card drop, etc. but I never realized that they were able to get these vacation/hotel stays for so cheap.

Has anyone used these before, or anything like them? Do they really work like the testimonials claim?

<< URL Snipped >>

Thanks for your input in advance!

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

I have a friend that owned a telemarketing agency who recently decided to retire. He has a fairly large supply of Vacation Certificates that he had used for a couple years now to "upgrade" his customers to the next higher package they provided. Basically, for about $10, he's was able to sell an extra $400 worth of services.

I've always seen businesses that offered these types of "rewards" for signing up to their newsletter, or raffeling them off in a business card drop, etc. but I never realized that they were able to get these vacation/hotel stays for so cheap.

Has anyone used these before, or anything like them? Do they really work like the testimonials claim?

<< URL Snipped >>

Thanks for your input in advance!

Not trying to be hars here but that post is one of two things...

A very desperate spam attempt... or simply a pathetic website.

Reasons:

Hosted on comcast web space... yuuuuck.... If he is making this money he cannot afford his own box to host it on?

Terrible layout... not at any point did I feel "happy" to be there or excited to use the product or service

"To good to be true syndrome" When people see those reward type deals on a page like that they instantly think "scam" and rightfully so.

If you plan on being successful wih your website that is imply NOT the way to go. It has zero structure and no credibilty.

Again did not mean to sound harsh but those types of websites are what makes the internet a worse off place.

1. Thread Cleaned. It would help reading the rules before posting.

2. From my own tests, most of these visitors / hits programs are crap! It would be better / more effective to use PPC programs than these sites.

1. Thread Cleaned. It would help reading the rules before posting.

2. From my own tests, most of these visitors / hits programs are crap! It would be better / more effective to use PPC programs than these sites.

I agree fully with pulse. Those fall right under the get rich quick scams.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.