Hey Guys,

I was just wondering what you though is the Greatest Affiliate Network in the world. Below are some of my favorites.

Best Networks:
1. www.GoOffers.net
2. www.PrimaryAds.com
3. www.Neverblueads.com

I think these networks have the best offer diversity, prompt and weekly payments, as well as high payouts.

What are some of your favorite, or worst networks?

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

That's odd - I never heard of any of these networks and I attend workshops on affiliate marketing. You know, you better check the quality of those sites before you post them here, because when I clicked to them I got the huge "WARNING" about the site. These types of links can cause members of this community to not respect your postings, so becareful

I too never heard of above mentioned sites. I think CJ is the biggest and best affiliate network

Well, out the list, I don't like Neverblueads that much and I think CJ is the best one for me so far.

The above mentioned sites are utterly new to me. I dint go with any affiliate network site before.

CJ is the best. and I think Shareasale is good also

Never heard... What I know the best are: CJ, ClickBank & CommissionSoup.

I think we are all have difference in this subject,for me CB,CPalead,and doubleclick what works best for me

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.