If you have not created a Facebook page for your business, start doing it soon. If you have created one for your business, what has been your experiences?
http://www.facebook.com/advertising/?pages

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

If you did not know this already, Facebook allows custom urls for Facebook Pages.

It has not really helped me, but I am lazy when it comes to facebook. I shouldn't say lazy I just hear all of my friends and family complain about the links and cool findings that I post on my wall so I really don't use Facebook for business purposes. Except my apps bring in a lot of traffic.

I think that Facebook, along with all of the multitude of social media outlets, need to be used if the fit within your business model. I consult with companies about their social media marketing plan and I will recommend a mix of various vehicles and it is not always the same for each company. Having said that, I would be interested in what have been the experience of people on this forum who are using FB. If possible, if you can provide an idea of what your business is, what markets you are targeting and/or what your goal was going into FB.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.