Well, I donno how about the new methods, but as for me you should definitely use some of old technics, because old - is a gold:)
Ok, so you need to increase traffic to your website? There are a few ways which you can successfully use even by yourself whithout any outside help, such as follow:
- forum-blog posting
- article submition
- Social bookmarking
- Blog creation
- blog commenting
- Yahoo answers
- link exchange with related sires
- email marketing (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
- Google Adsense-Adwords
In few words - you should regulary do a SEO - search engine optimization, the process of improving the volume or quality of traffic to a website from search engine via "natural" or un-paid ("organi" or "algorithmic") search engine marketing (SEM) which deals with paid inclusion. Typically, the earlier (or higher) a site appers in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine.
- Submit press release
- Use forums regularly, place eye-catching signatures
- Use social bookmarking
Hi, for traffic generation, you can try:
- Social networks like facebook, myspace and twitter
- Craiglist, classified ads
- Joining blog networks and commenting on relevant forums and blogs.
- Writing articles and submitting them to various directories.
- Posting video on youtube & metacafe
Getting traffic is a combination of a lot of things. The key to success is to create great content that visitors want to use, search engines will love and other websites will naturally link to. Of course, it's easier said than done.