10 tips on how to increase your website traffic!!
hey,

Here are the tips for how to increase your website traffic!!,

1.Advertise your website through Email marketing campaigns and Traffic campaigns!

2.using signature on forums,emails.

3.you can use newspaper ad to direct visitors to our site.

4.try to make a card with your website,and give it to your friends,leave it in car or train .

5.post articles frequently on popular article sites such as ezine ,go articles etc.

6.post free inexpensive classified ads.

7.join popular seo forums like this one and make frequent contribution with your website link as signature.

8.try to find a blog that suites your website content,and make feedback to that blog also remember that feedback should be genuine,so that it cannot be recognized as a spam,include your website link there.

9.submit your link to directories.

10.write an ebook about your subject of website.

Recommended Answers

All 30 Replies

I agree with you points. I also recommend that website promoters should stay away from any Black Hat SEO tips.

Thanks for sharing nice info! Yeah, everybody knows that usage of Black Hat SEO will not bring you a permanent results, but sometimes ppl use it if they run some seasonal businesses. And there appear even Grey Hat SEO, have you heard about it?

I have seen this list in other forums. And I have to say that numbers 3 and 4 really do not apply when it comes down to a lot of internet businesses. Especially internet businesses that have virtual products.

Thanks for the information.

Very useful post dude, but you see this is for only ecommerce and other sites, not for small blogs. But the tips are really good appreciated.

Yes, I do agree with you. All these methods can bring more traffic to your websites and give more profit too.

Forum sig links are not that important nowadays. From my experience, article submission is more helpful and more effective.

Very informative, thanks man.

I have to say the most effective method I have ever used is joining social networks. The methods you mentioned are helpful also. But they are not that effective as before, IMHO.

Thanks to sharing nice information with us.
But you miss the social bookmarking so include this one also in your list.

Really Great tips, Thanks for sharing your wonderful tips here in this forum.

Consider Google ad-words and ads on Facebook. Spending quality time on social sites like Twitter and Facebook would help in getting a reasonable number of traffic overtime.

Thank you for this informative tips. Like this :)

Useful information. I introduce another way to increase your website traffic. ( I applied it to promote my website)
I create own our blog where introduce our out-side active (Fam trip ) and where customer can share your trip and feedback to our goods & services.
Besides, we created some sub website to promote major website.
Thanks for your sharing.
Hope information can helps

i did not understand your 3 or 4 points.
news paper add and cards? so why we use social networking sites? that spread the information in all over the world?

You forgot to mention to trade links with other websites of similar interests.

Good tips there. Creating traffic takes time, money (if you outsource the promotion part) and a lot of effort, but it's worth it.

yes bro.thank for sharing with us

Hello Brother

You have post very nice tips and here covered both point thanks for sharing

Social sites especially Facebook should be used to pool traffic to your website

Thanks for sharing this use full information.

10 tips on how to increase your website traffic!!
hey,

Here are the tips for how to increase your website traffic!!,

1.Advertise your website through Email marketing campaigns and Traffic campaigns!

2.using signature on forums,emails.

3.you can use newspaper ad to direct visitors to our site.

4.try to make a card with your website,and give it to your friends,leave it in car or train .

5.post articles frequently on popular article sites such as ezine ,go articles etc.

6.post free inexpensive classified ads.

7.join popular seo forums like this one and make frequent contribution with your website link as signature.

8.try to find a blog that suites your website content,and make feedback to that blog also remember that feedback should be genuine,so that it cannot be recognized as a spam,include your website link there.

9.submit your link to directories.

10.write an ebook about your subject of website.

i think you forgot to mention SEO thats where the huge traffic is

Good information, taking part in social media is good as it gets visitors.

What is really important to remember when using social media as a way to bring traffic to your site is that you need to establish a connection with your audience so they feel compelled to:
1. read your posts/comments
2. participate
3. link to the site. :-)

while link building Emphasis should be made on using unique content

use social bookmarking
ping everything

This will really help everyone to get their site to get more traffic and to get the benefit so derived. Thank you for the information.

thanks for sharing those tips.
Nice to have this.

I think the author is also right but i also do not ignore the fact we can use Social media as promotion tool.But you have to give too much time.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.