I've been registered at BestBuy affiliate program (it's use BeFree). I've received confirmation mail from them. But I can't to log on!!! Do You know something about? :cry:

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

From what I know, BeFree no longer exists and has been replaced by CJ (Commission Junction) ... www.cj.com ... I think CJ bought them out or something. I'm not exactly sure. Does BestBuy perhaps have a CJ login?

However, there is something else to consider. CJ has very strict rules for its affiliate programs in that they must generate X number of sales per month, etc. If they don't meet their quota - and believe me, even very large companies sometimes don't - then they can get kicked out of the CJ program.

From what I know, BeFree no longer exists and has been replaced by CJ (Commission Junction) ... www.cj.com ... I think CJ bought them out or something. I'm not exactly sure. Does BestBuy perhaps have a CJ login?

However, there is something else to consider. CJ has very strict rules for its affiliate programs in that they must generate X number of sales per month, etc. If they don't meet their quota - and believe me, even very large companies sometimes don't - then they can get kicked out of the CJ program.

Oh! They chek all websites, and if website is under construction, they lose it!

he he he i had stoped using them for about 2-3months but still my account is active at cj.com :)

Still the best way, when you have a problem, is go to the exact source. That means ask them.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.