:)Hi,
I want to establish a fan site based in asia, probably south korea for the little English singer Connie Talbot who is huge in asia. She will sing for 400 million to help China bring in the new year. She is also big in Japan and Taiwan.

I am told it isn't important in what country the site is established. If it isn't important how do you market the site to asian search engines? I am told internet searches are global but I know that isn't completely true. I need to have free web hosting but I want to modestly monitize the site. Is that possible? At this point I can't afford to pay for hosting.

Does anyone know of a good hosting service in Asia that offers English support? Any suggestions about where to place a site?

Tiffany

I don't know of anywhere that you can get free hosting, but if you don't get a lot of traffic, you can probably find hosting for less than $5 a month.

Once the site is up and running, you can use Google Webmaster Tools to geographically target your audience. Additionally, Google is really good at figuring out who you're trying to target based on the content of the website.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.