Hi ,

I am maintaining a Real Estate Web Portal and I need to Send Bulk emails when a new property added or any specials in my site. I collected lots of mail ids from my database up to 3000 users and i tried to send using "Mail" function using PHP my hosting company doesn't supported that feature...

Please help me by suggesting an alternative way for doing this
Any third party or Plugin or any servive available for news letter ?

Thanks in advance
Rajeesh

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Your hosting company doesn't allow you to use php's mail() function? If you can't send mail from your server, you will have to use a third party (paid) service. Try something like ConstantContact.

Hi thanks for your reply and

my hosting company will allow to use php's mail function but when I tried to mail using MySQL ie more than 300 mail as a loop then it will automatically delete my folder in which these files ( php files ) . That is the prob.

Any free service available ?

Thanks
Rajeesh

Your hosting company doesn't allow you to use php's mail() function? If you can't send mail from your server, you will have to use a third party (paid) service. Try something like ConstantContact.

I have not found a free service available. Our company uses SalesForce CRM which has a plug in called Vertical Response. I would look into Vertical Respose as it is not very expensive. We are sending out about 8000 emails per week and it costs about $55.

I would not recommend Constant Contact as they are blacklisted with a lot of ISPs. This is another reason I would recommend a 3rd party sender as our company used to send directly from our server and were flagged and blacklisted for some reason. Once your IP is blacklisted it is nearly impossible to get it off. We had problems sending emails to coworkers in the company once we were listed.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.