Hello,

I have been submitting my blog pages to Digg and Stumbleupon but really don't know what else to do to get traffic to these sites.

What I have been doing is to submit my pages to these sites.

What else should I do to get traffic to them?

Thanks.

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

You can be in the BBS of propaganda

In order to get high traffic from these social media sites, start being active in the community. As much as possible, submit your story everyday, provide review on other blog posts and shout your posts and complete your network profile. In social media word, interaction with other users is really necessary in order to build awareness. Like what some other artist's do... Be Controversial by submitting interesting contents.

Yes I am totally agree with charlenej, In order to get traffic from sites like Digg and Stumbleupon you have to submit your story at regular interval of time besides this, you have to spread it with in network so traffic will arrive on your post and ultimately your sites gets valued from search engines....

Hello,

I have been submitting my blog pages to Digg and Stumbleupon but really don't know what else to do to get traffic to these sites.

What I have been doing is to submit my pages to these sites.

What else should I do to get traffic to them?

Thanks.

Do u have followers in digg n stumble. are u using addons of stumble upon website. this will help in sharing the pages with ur followers

I'm glad I found this thread. Even me, I do not know how to advertise well my new posts in my blog site using StumbleUpon. I do not even know how will I use it effectively. Hope that you can assist me here. Thanks.

I am also glad to read this post. Posts are very informatics here about digg. Now digg have 8 PR. We achieve almost traffic and ranking as well as from digg .So i think digg is very beneficial for us

You can daily post and share in the stumble upon and digg.. you will get traffic... one other things you can make follower in the both the site you will get benefit from it...

digg is a little complicated but for stumbleupon be active and make friends and follow the type of people that you are trying to attract to your site. like some of the things that they have liked, sooner or later they will follow you and like things you like and u will get traffic :) its just repetitive boring work but it def gets you traffic

Make the community in these social media sites. As much as possible, submit your story everyday. your story will be shared with your followers. this is a way to get traffic on you site

Share as much as you can on these websites. Even small things, in addition add friends on these websites to make your network even more elaborate.

First of all you should create a community on these sites then should post or share you links then definitely you will get good results, and get more and more traffic.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.