Hello,
I have to do clustering and profile generation on the data from e-commerce site.( contains 8000 entries).It's a binary file.
I did clustering using tool cluster.exe and could find result that if number of clusters increased, error decreases. Now I used gen-profile.exe for profile generation and inputed the file obtained from clustering.
i changed min. weight and got differnt patterns.
Now the question is, on what factor should i decide that one pattern is better than other? how can i decide cluster number?
Also, when I input the .arff file for association rule mining in weka, I can select the Apriori option but 'star' button is not active.the data is already binary. but still i tried to discretized it. but no result. I tried to use filtered Associator and it gives error.It says see error log. where is error log?
Also,if i want to remove some attributes to do association rule, how can i select which is to be removed( there are lot's of attributes).how can i remove it by weka experimenter?i tried to run from weka experimenter and it shows "Class attribute is not nominal!"
please help.

Contributors
Views
6 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by LastMitch

I have to do clustering and profile generation on the data from e-commerce site.( contains 8000 entries).It's a binary file.

tool cluster.exe is for windows servers (systems).

What does it has to do with your e-commerce site which is on your host server.

If you need to compression the data you can do that in the database on your host server.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.