I want to show my free website to a specific industry and i found that industry listed on hxxp://email-list(.)com .
They ensure that all the list all opt-in and the website looks good for what i see. Also i cant find any information saying that is not legal to use them.
Shall i buy the list and then create a mail campaign to double opt-in while showing my services?
What are your toughs? Thanks

Recommended Answers

How would you think it is legal? It never legal and it can not bring you money!

Jump to Post

All 4 Replies

It is legal.

How would you think it is legal? It never legal and it can not bring you money!

I just took a look at email-lists.com. They're definitely a legit company. They have their company address listed on their website. Their address is in Florida. I guarantee you, if it were illegal to purchase anything from them, the U.S. Government would have shut them down.

I believe that mass mailing campaigns are a thing of the past whereas you're better off advertising on twitter, facebook, or other social media. However, I still hear from other sources that mass e-mail campaings still generate a lot of revenue. They're cheap, so you might as well use it. Best of luck.

Do you think people believe the mail ads ?
Reach your cosumers from the contact and promote your products and services.
Good Luck

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of 1.19 million developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts learning and sharing knowledge.