Hello There

I Have A Website Contain Classifieds Ads

I Have 9500 Client Email In Database

Whats The Best Way To Send Them Emails Contain The New Ads

I Have A Windows Server And I Can Buy Any Good Software That Send Email

I Need To Know The Way And A Good Software To Do That

Recommended Answers

All 12 Replies

I think I might have an idea of what you're talking about.

Any mass mailer program should be sufficient. You should research which mass mailer gives you the best options available for your purposes.

You should research which mass mailer gives you the best options available for your purposes.

Thats What Iam Asking 4

I Need One Sending Fast

I Bought

Atomic Mail Sender

But It Seems Many Problems Face Me

You Have The Right Configure Of The Smtp To Make It Send

Look into companies that offer email blasting. They have success and strategies.

Well to send emails to masses you can get the help of the some SMS & Mobile Marketing Campaigns and Applications and there should be some database of emails ID in the sms marketing portfolios and if you have some data you can share with them and they can send emails on them by the instruction you pass to them

You can Google it. There are many websites that provide the tools you need in your mass emailing. But before trying it, you have to know and read some related reviews about the particular software tool. At least you can eliminate fraud sites/tools.

Yea I would find a mass emailer site on Google that can at least blast about 300 invites or whatever your doing a day. Anything over 300 a day is considered spam to Gmail or Yahoo.

you should try to go with hostingzilla you can buy email marketing from there.

you can send thru aweber & mailchimp to send emails to clients.

i think you should set it aromatically when any body post any new classified then it send to them automatically.

Try with AJ Bulk Mailer which is best bulk mailing software to send mass mails.

I think best way to sent is Email is Buy Sentblaster Software. this is best EMail Marketing Software . i am also using this software forum last 3 years .

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.