Well Facebook is also generate good traffic for your website. Simply, create a Facebook page and update it daily with your approved backlinks in articles, classified ads and also add your website links.

Enjoy.!

Recommended Answers

All 20 Replies

for more visit and more facebook fan post images and tag popular people in images.

Share useful content and make your page attractive with different App so you can increase your traffic by your fan page.

facbook is best place to attract traffic but u need to give good time to your facebook page update it daily.

The best way to get facebook fans is by putting a simple facebook widget on your blog..

Adding a widget is a good idea, but that needs to be combined with quality content to get people to become fans on Facebook in the first place.

yes a very very effective medium to attract the attention of the users by posting different contents for the purpose of your popularity and to gain traffic.

using a widget on your blog would go a long way...also try to build your friends list

I suggest befriending and/or joining a group of community sites or a community hub. For example many malls and outlet malls have their own facebook pages, if you're in or near that mall you should befriend it and post updates and info on there. Also, several small towns may have a community page, this can be used to your advantage with a simple reminder for your customers to "shop locally".

Facebook is a great social network having over 750 millions of members. Businesses find it useful in doing variety of promotions and advertisements. A marketer should know the features of Facebook in order to come up with a good marketing style. Just like the Fanpage, Sponsorship, Automatic Blog Updates, and more. And when you need to monitor and manage different social accounts, a monitoring tool is needed. You can check out different monitoring tools like netvani.

Now facebook has a very strong, and it is increasingly made ​​many improvements to maintain competitive position in the social networking site. Google released only plus to add more dynamics to facebook handy.
facebook marketing investment on the right direction, especially small businesses.

I also got a huge number of traffic from Facebook.

using a widget on your blog would go a long way...also try to build your friends list

I have widget on my blog. I get 10% response from this. I think without a big social network chain, traffic is not possible.

Facebook is one of the best means for marketing and promotion of a business. Every time you updated your blog, you can inform your Facebook friends and draw traffic to your site.

The question is as they now unable suggest to like a page. How can it be done to make people like facebook page like?

Facebook, being the second most visited site on the Internet, is a stellar method to market. You can even install a "like" or "share" plugin on your website (if you have one) and link it to your Facebook page.

Thanks for sharing....opened my eyes.

Right. Facebook fan-page is successful ratio is very high.!!!

Well Facebook is also generate good traffic for your website. Simply, create a Facebook page and update it daily with your approved backlinks in articles, classified ads and also add your website links.

Enjoy.!

I also think like that but the quality of content remains important also in addition to increasing traffic from the outside or backlink

What i find difficult is to find a forum that can capture me for a minute but your blog is different. Keep it like this.

I agree about putting a Facebook widget in your website. This will surely help your visitors to access your Facebook easier.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.