How to install free facebook templates in fan page easily and modify them.

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

Yes, Social media is a great platform to market yourself.

It needs hard work but it pays great for seo and sales.

Sorry, I guess I'm behind the times. Whta are Facebook templates? For Facebook apps??

fan page

All FB pages are using standard templates from FB. So you only can add or modify or remove a tab or many tabs.

Facebook is a best way to increase your business online because it is so popular around the world and every one connect to more and more people or also connect with more application so we can create FB page according to related category and share relevant updated data to improve your likes on fb page to grow your business easily.

Can we create fan page for my Blog??

Do you mean free template like one from pagemodo, I think it's automaticaly installed to your fb page.

You can also find the ready to install design through internet for Facebook page...

For facebook template you can browse facebook template apps there are lots of template apps available for fan page. It need some of hardwork to install on page and require some time and you can get them for free by browsing facebook template for fan page.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.