Hi, I just started a online business, finished developing my website and need good advice on marketing my website to get traffic and people to signup. Its www.moneypinkpower.com

Recommended Answers

All 13 Replies

SEO, Social Media, Good Content, Ads, etc. are a good way to start.

If it's an online business, it's vital to show presence especially in an online environment. Make sure your onpage SEO is close to perfect. After this your offpage optimization should be an important factor. This means quality backlinks that are topic relevant.

Go for SEO and SMO Services.

Member Avatar for Everyauction

... to get traffic and people to signup <

Your Site consists of 2 Pages, you mention Business Connections to 'Fortune 500' Companies, but your sole ID shown is just one anonymous Gmail address, and the URL is connected to an address, unknown to Google Maps...

try something different, this way, your'e waisting your time, believe me.

Ernie

SEO and SMO is the best in market but you can also go with some Best Hyip Scripts for your online business.

Do focus all free online marketing methods first, like SEO, social media and so on. Once you started earning revenue, do spend money on paid marketing.

Better to concentrate on SEO. Also you try to make high quality backlinks to your posts .

SEO is the 1st thing you must do to get more traffice and signups.

I see three typo's on your home page.

is ... should be are
fpr ... should be for
recieve ... should be receive ( two places )

Quoted Text Here

Here are some tips
1) Use SEO,build backlinks through forums and directories
2) Advertise heavily on popular websites like Facebook, Stumble, Pinterest etc
3) Do an unique Buzz marketing and upload it on Youtube
4) Create a Blog site of your web and keep uploading blogs of general interest

SEO and SMO is the best strategy for marketing of website. PPC is the fast way to generate the visitors to site.

Classified Advertising, outdoor advertising and ppc is best way of advertise your products and services.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.