Hello Guys,
anybody know about email marketing than kindly help me and i also want to know about benefits of email marketing in seo techniques.

Recommended Answers

All 19 Replies

Email marketing is the best method for Direct marketing online to reach large numbers of customers online but you must note that the email marketing works ONLY when you have subscribed users otherwise it may be considered as SPAM too.

Email Marketing is the best SEO that you can get...

When you have the ability to reach out to your list
and they trust you with their hearts and souls,
you can then send them to wherever you want.

Instantly.

I can talk more with you about email marketing just send me a private message.
It really is a big topic to discuss in one post.

Email marketing is a process in which you conduct marketing on the basis of emails meaning it is a process in which email-based campaigns are invoved. you send email-based campaigns to the specific audience and they resemble much like web-ads. it is cost effective and helps you to increase website traffic.

Email marketing is the best way to reach to your subscribed user. You can use any bulk email sender tool to do email marketing.

Email marketing is just one type of tools from which we can connect relevent people via electronic mail.

Email marketing has become an essential tool for business ever since the introduction of the Internet to the world, however some campaigns that make it through to our inboxes are absolute rubbish that we don’t take any notice of

Marketing via emails, to potenial customers.
Email are effectively collected via Sign up in the website. Good html templates based emails gets more clicks.

E-mail marketing is worth tool for seo only if your subscribers are responsive if they don't trust you then it will be consider as a spam.

Hello,

Basically Email Marketing is very useful for our Business.Email marketing is the best way to reach to your subscribed user. You can use any bulk email sender tool to do email marketing.Email Marketing is useful for SEO and increase your Page Rank in Google.

Thanks.

Email Marketing provides you various leads to that e mail. It is the best way to reach to your subscribed user and share our information with them.

Very interesting article, i get new information, new ideas to do somethings, i hope you will share again

very informatic information about email marketing with detail.

Email Marketing is one of the many techniques of Digital Marketing.
If you want to know more about other techniques and the role of Email Marketing, read my blog at Digital Marketing of Automobile
I could not upload the screen shot in correct size, as It is allowed only one MB :(

It is a directly marketing a commercial message which is given by one person to the another person through e-mail. Every potential customer who is interested considered as a email marketing.
Basically it is a advertisement given by the companies to the customers . The main purpose of email marketing is to convince the people to purchase the particular product immediately. Basically they want to improve the relationship among companies and customers and it increases the customer loyality also.
Types of email marketing
Transactional emails.
Direct emails.

With the help of email marketing you can increase traffic to your website. It is also called as search engine marketing.

In email marketing, you have to send the email to many people about your company or your product so that you can give mre and more info about your product or your company withoutany cost.

email marketing is marketing using emails. u send out a email newsletter marketing your products. its the 101 of digital marketing/internet marketing

Decide important issues of efficiency email marketing is to send e-mail list is a list of potential customers.

if you want to do the email first you have the list of origion of the email which type of email marketing you want

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.