I’m planning to start creating some email marketing campaigns for my clients. Which tools would you recommend?

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

My brother uses Constant Contact and MailChimp. Keep in mind he's not a spammer and sometimes when folk ask about a campaign, they mean spam. Don't try to hide it when you want to spam since how to spam is well, you can google how today.

I'm using Mailchimp too for some clients of mine. With the free account you can do already quite alot. If you're not familiar with (properly) coding your own HTML emails/newsletters there are loads of templates you can choose from. Campaign Monitor is another great email marketing service.

There are also email frameworks which you could use to create your own templates if you don't know how to do that with proper HTML (table layouts). With these frameworks you use custom markup language to create your layouts and then generate the HTML to import into Mailchimp or Campaign Monitor.

heml framework - https://heml.io/
mjml framework - https://mjml.io/

commented: Heml Mjml, I knew him well. He kicked Html around a lot. +12

After trying several tools, I’ve decided that GetResponse best suits my needs. I love the
huge range of newsletter templates they have, and their support team always provides quick responses.

MailChimp is one of the most popular and easy email creator. It is the best email marketing software for nonprofits. Very easy, great tools and awesome support. They offers a forever free plan which allows to send 12,000 emails for upto 2,000 subscribers.

A email marketing service should enable you to create highly engaging email newsletters with an easy user interface. Here are some email marketing services:

1. constant contact
  2. Drip
  3. SendinBlue
  4. Mailjet
  5. ConvertKit
  6. AWeber
  7. GetResponse

Some of the best email marketing tools are
Mail chimp
constant contact
drip
sendinblue
convertkit
Aweber etc...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.