Hi I’ve just bought a traffic exchange Turnkey Website and installed it on my server works great and I really like it I’ve got all my 5 website on it. But now the reality is how I will get people to add them website to it? When I tested it really worked well.
Please can you guy give any idea to promote it.

Hi,
I would do a couple things right away. One, start promoting it on as many other traffic sites as you can. Buy credits or surf for credits, just to expose your site to like minded people you obviously like traffic type sites. Also, you might want to contact webmasters of similar sites and offer a linke exchange. It may be just a banner or something simple like that. I would also participate in different forums as much as possible and keep that sig, file. You might also want to try to get a link on a site Build referrals I think it's called, they have a list of those type of sites.
Those should generate some traffic and signups for you! Good luck,

Paul-Marc

Hi,
I would do a couple things right away. One, start promoting it on as many other traffic sites as you can. Buy credits or surf for credits, just to expose your site to like minded people you obviously like traffic type sites. Also, you might want to contact webmasters of similar sites and offer a linke exchange. It may be just a banner or something simple like that. I would also participate in different forums as much as possible and keep that sig, file. You might also want to try to get a link on a site Build referrals I think it's called, they have a list of those type of sites.
Those should generate some traffic and signups for you! Good luck,

Paul-Marc

thanks for your help;)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.