Curious if anyone started to adopt video marketing in their remote selling efforts and whether that proves to be an effective format.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Video marketing has been around since the 1950's. I would be guessing if you meant something else. Also, are you affiliated with MKE Drones in Milwaukee, Wisconsin?

Video content can be important to getting the details across. For example, many people do their initial research online and then May travel to the local store to see the product in person and physically see what it is they’d be getting before making the purchase. With Covid, seeing items physically is no longer an option in many cases around the world. Video with close-ups of the product could be a good alternative.

I just recently purchased a house, and noticed that the real estate market, in all price points, has quickly adapted to virtual open houses, for example.

It’s my own opinion that video only works well when it’s being shown to a pre-qualified potential customer. In other words, someone who has already experienced some level of interest that would make them take the time to sit through a 30s or 1min video ad online. People are not sitting through video ads online the same way they are on TV.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.