Looking for extension promiting my products on instagram

adajames commented: As I read this post, I found it to be very helpful. Thank you for posting it. I enjoyed reading it. +0

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Instagram is gaining much popularity and growing much faster than any social media. With time Instagram has become a perfect medium to remain updated about the latest trends, whether it’s a lifestyle, E-commerce, or fashion. Considering the numbers, Instagram seems like a platform with a lot of marketing potential. Also, some surveys have shown that 72% of Instagram users have bought the product they came across on Instagram. Hence Insta has become a perfect platform for any marketer to reach new customers.

Hence, every seller should make their Instagram shoppable and make it a shoppable extension like Magento could help. This extension will enable the functionality of product tagging in your Instagram posts and stories. However, if the image tagging is not approved, you have to manually apply for it to Instagram despite having this extension.

commented: As I read this post, I found it to be very helpful. Thank you for posting it. I enjoyed reading it. +0

You mention you're looking for an extension that promotes your products on instagram. Odeskavita mentioned that there are a handful of Instagram extensions for Magento ecommerce sites, but this requires you to be using Magento to power your ecommerce.

If that's not the case, you can create an RSS feed of products you want to promote, and then use something such as ITTT to promote each item in the RSS feed to social media.

Yes here are many extension available. But for which purpose you want I mean what's your requirements?

I guess a good place to begin is to know what e-commerce platform you're using?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.