What is the highest paying ad size for Tribal Fusion? Is it the 728x90, 336x280 or 160x600 size that usually nets the highest CPM? How many is too many to place on one page? Would one of each be ok?

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

I run one of each here (as you can see) and I think it works very well. The box is my best performing followed by the leaderboard.

I think the amount of ads on a page depends on how you lay your page out. For example some sites have one and it can be extremely annoying and can get in the way. However on daniweb (on the page I am on) there are 6 ads and I don't find them annoying because they just work with the page perfectly.

How many ads shall I have?

...It depends...

Adf.ly is the best CPM program...with average rates of $2 and U.S exclusive CM of $2.7.. with lifetime referral of 20%...click on this to find out & register... http://adf.ly/?id=32557 I stopped using Adbrite,Chitika and Infolinks after adfly

through another blog, i found out about altitudedigitalpartners.com and they had the highest CPMs that ive used thus far. even higher than most of the top networks we have used in the past. plus they paid on time

Never heard of them. What are their CPMs like?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.