What is the highest paying ad size for Tribal Fusion? Is it the 728x90, 336x280 or 160x600 size that usually nets the highest CPM? How many is too many to place on one page? Would one of each be ok?

Contributors
Replies
Views
10 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Dani

I run one of each here (as you can see) and I think it works very well. The box is my best performing followed by the leaderboard.

I think the amount of ads on a page depends on how you lay your page out. For example some sites have one and it can be extremely annoying and can get in the way. However on daniweb (on the page I am on) there are 6 ads and I don't find them annoying because they just work with the page perfectly.

How many ads shall I have?

...It depends...

Adf.ly is the best CPM program...with average rates of $2 and U.S exclusive CM of $2.7.. with lifetime referral of 20%...click on this to find out & register... http://adf.ly/?id=32557 I stopped using Adbrite,Chitika and Infolinks after adfly

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.