What advertising strategies does a web store's owner have to follow to attract online buyers to his shopping site and increase sales volume?
3DProf4online from TouchBubble

Recommended Answers

All 16 Replies

There are lots of ways you can promote your site online. The most common ways I've learned so far are: posting classified ads, building your own affiliate program, submitting your articles to ezines with a backlink to your site, joining forums such as this one, and the best fastest way, of course, is with a JV.

Publishing your own newsletter is a good idea, too.

Here's a method I learned from Jeff Schumman a couple of days ago:

Write a helpful article with a backlink to your site. Then try looking for some newsletters that might want to publish your article. Contact the webmaster/publisher. Kindly ask them.

Now it might be difficult to get them to agree to your proposal, unless your article is exactly the kind that they need. One way to make things simpler is by offering them a little something... Give them a reason to publish your article. It's good if you have ebooks to give away. Just make it look like they can take all the advantage, so that they'd be crazy to turn down your offer. After all, you can't do it without their help (and their thousands of members who have opted in to read your article!).

I like free ad sites like craigslist!

You can promote your webstore by 4 ways as far i think, join local blogs within your product categories, join forums on your product topics, go for classifieds as much as you can and do social bookmarking to attract visitors on your tragetted product keywords. I hope this will certainly work.

Try twitter ,stumbling ,hub pages,squidoo lense

The 1st thing would be the user experience. How the user will experienced when he is coming to your site. are your all products arranged properly. Are you taking the user to the product which he/she is exactly looking.
Secondly the competitive prices and variety in products definitely impact your business.
Also with the help of google analytics tool you will have more visibility about at which level your customer are leaving your website. There are much more to get good ROI from your website.

affiliate marketing, email marketing, SEO, incentives for clients, referrals - all works.

I know some stores gained conversions via having a store on Ebay.

Take a look to muncom, this site link social networking, online store, chat and a lot of tools to promote/monetize.

TRAFFIC TRAFFIC AND MORE TRAFFIC

You can't make money without traffic. Go full force in SEO marketing. You can take a look at my site for tips, but SEO marketing is what is going to make you the money quick and lasting.

Nowadays there are various kind of ways are available to promtoe business products globally. Online marketing is the popular and effective startegy which you can apply on your business to get instant success and more traffic on your site.

Yes its fact that SEO, Email marketing and affiliate marketing, all work and you can get good results. Social media is also good for online store.

Add coupon and promote these coupon in online by various ways.Beside that email marketing,seo,ppc,ppv is good.

PPc,seo and facebook ads.

social media sites like Pinterest is best platform to promote online store sites

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.