Hi all,

I would like to ask if anyone has managed to track w/ google analytics sales done through PayPal Buy Now buttons..

I need to be able to track the payment done on PayPal side and push that figure into GA. I saw this was possible with custom-designed shopping carts where you just pass the price, quantity, etc to the GA tracker, how about doing that with PP buy now buttons?

I checked GA forum, there was a similar question but without an answer unfortunately..

Hope someone here managed to find a way to make this work?:rolleyes:

Hello Chiara, i'm looking forward to handle the same problem... i was wondering if you found a way somehow...

Any new suggestion ?

Thanks a lot in advance

3biano

Hi all,

I would like to ask if anyone has managed to track w/ google analytics sales done through PayPal Buy Now buttons..

I need to be able to track the payment done on PayPal side and push that figure into GA. I saw this was possible with custom-designed shopping carts where you just pass the price, quantity, etc to the GA tracker, how about doing that with PP buy now buttons?

I checked GA forum, there was a similar question but without an answer unfortunately..

Hope someone here managed to find a way to make this work?:rolleyes:

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.