Ive been looking for ad services for days now and haven't found one that gets 3000 visitors on my site a day.Does anyone know a good advertising site that i can get 3000 visitors on my site for free

from google if you have a good content and a back link from other sites :)

Get oneway links from 50 websites whose PR is atleast 3 and alexa ranking 99000, then you will get 3000 visitors per day.

I hope :)

PR and Alexa rating are no indication of link value, traffic, or potential traffic from links.

Hey Avian, You could begin by adding your site to your signature file. Why not join 100 forums and write 30 useful and relevant forum replies per forum per day? To encourage people to click on your link you could mention that your sig link will send the forum reader to a resource on your site that will solve whatever problem it is that the forum is discussing! Voila!

Hey Avian, You could begin by adding your site to your signature file. Why not join 100 forums and write 30 useful and relevant forum replies per forum per day? To encourage people to click on your link you could mention that your sig link will send the forum reader to a resource on your site that will solve whatever problem it is that the forum is discussing! Voila!

This is not a good idea. Besides the fact there aren't that many forums related to any genre to join even if there was writing that much content would be prohibitive time wise. Plus, if you're going to spend that much time writing content you might as well make it content for your website. That's the kind of content that attracts visitors and links and will make you popular with humans and search engines.

Well done, Stymiee, you spotted the flaw in the plan! :icon_wink:

:D, good (y)

I really dont know why people just want traffic. I ma a business men, and for me even if i get 100 users a day and all or major of them buy or register on my site giving me good ROI then i think its good for me.

Just getting a traffic is not going to be of any use unless your aim (to get more registration or selling of products) is fulfill.

You should go to the various search engines and register your site so it can be indexed. Once indexed it will start showing up in web searches. So sites require special meta tags.

It is possible to get 3000 visitors a day, but then you need quality unique content and a good niche

You can certainly build up to 3,000 by writing unique content articles with attention to keywords, include a signature link and post them on article directories. If you can maintain a high output of quality articles - 1 per day for example - you will build traffic for your site, but it won't happen overnight.

Besides just revisiting your own page? :-)

You should go to the various search engines and register your site so it can be indexed. Once indexed it will start showing up in web searches. So sites require special meta tags.

Ha ha!

Don't forget to visit your page from different Internet connections so you can count yourself as several different unique users as well!!!

*lajocar* crits thread 9999 with necro.

target the focuused customer rather than to think about 3000 visits. more visits does take guarantee of succes of site.some offline method may be more workable in bringing your site into the notice of target audience.

i started a site in december and am getting close to 10,000 uniques a day (and i haven't spent a cent). i am getting about 1,000 uniques a day through search engines, about 2,500 through direct visits, and the rest are all referred from other sites.

my recommendation:
-find like 10 forums that relate to the content on your site and post maybe once a day linking back to your site
-digg, stumble, and reddit everything on your site
-submit your site to sites like coolsiteoftheday etc.
-create a google webmasters tools account and submit a sitemap and configure a robots.txt file

hope this helps - good luck!

target the focuused customer rather than to think about 3000 visits. more visits does take guarantee of succes of site.some offline method may be more workable in bringing your site into the notice of target audience.

I fully agree. I'd rather have 300 unique visitors per day who are interested in my topic and return, than 3000 who are on the site for less thant 30 seconds.

It is all about roi.

You can have 3000 visitors and make some money, but you can do the same and get even better results with 300 targetted visitors.

The only way to do it for free is by promoting and marketing it yourself.

And even in that case it's not free because time is money.

The only way to do it for free is by promoting and marketing it yourself.

And even in that case it's not free because time is money.

Agreed, and boy oh boy DIY marketing does take time!!!

To get that way very quickly, utilize Google Adwords, Yahoo Search Marketing, and MSN. But, it will cost $1-3 a click. If you want that many over time, build links for many months/years.

just put more effort and link more exchange in order to built up your link. It will not come freely.

You can use social bookmarking sites like digg etc

Facebook, Myspace and Youtube can also be used

Focus on building content for your website, rather than looking for someone to send you 3000 visitors a day.

This is the best advice any one can give you. Develop good content and traffic will follow.

you must have content or good value to the page and also make some seo to your page and also make your budget for advertising also what service or product u offer ? if you need help contact me

just put more effort and link more exchange in order to built up your link. It will not come freely.

I agree - links are at most importance-especially with Google indexing,etc.; but do not obtain many,many links - try to get less, but quality links,ok? Because what is better -50 top links or 5000 bad ones?
Have a nice day!

Elbuhleini

try to add some articles in your site & submit also in various sites, that will help

i do not know any services that will bring you 3000 visitors per day

Possibly you could try StumpleUpon and stumple exchanges. However, the traffic does not convert well.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.