hello,
I am Jayesh and working as a SEO and I want to know how to increase the rank of my blog on Google. Because even after I have used all the factors of SEO, my blog is not ranking, can anyone tell me how to rank it?

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

There are hundred of factors that are making contribution in ranking of a blog, can't help you out with a single one. But the important things I can say from my experience are like:

• Do strong On-Page of the site. Check if you've set meta titles and meta descriptions properly. Keep them simple and place your main keyword there. Do internal and external linking and create a strong web. Give internal links to majorly same categories and one different category as well.
  • Fix technical problems of your site as well. Implement schema to your site and see of any errors in GSC.
  • Last thing, do strong off-page. If your site is getting some traffic, then start with basics like social sharing, Documents sharing, get contextual links, etc.

Again reconsider things and most importantly be patient. I'll take some time, incase you've implemented everything properly.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.