not much to them, just somthing simple that i designed. hope you guys like:

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Nice work typo what you build them in? i've done similiar stuff using dreamweaver and fireworks integrated, but nothing as cool looking as yours.

Nice work typo what you build them in? i've done similiar stuff using dreamweaver and fireworks integrated, but nothing as cool looking as yours.

work in fireworks and GIMP (didnt use gimp for these though) and code in dreamweaver. thx for the comments.

Nice!
Good to see others working with graphics as well as design!

Though I have to ask... am I one of the only people left who create graphics, then manuall cut them up and position them into tables, as everyone else seems to use export features to do it now?

I've noticed that Fireworks does a pretty good job of writing clean code if you slice things up right. I usually end up manually tweaking becuase I'm a perfectionist though.

The layout is nice, although the gradients could get more work. I am sure when you'll have the content ready too, the layout will look very nice. The colours are pleasant .. blue is always a good choice.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.