Hi to everyone!

I am looking for some Image editing company where I can outsource a large collection of images. Please help me in selecting an experienced image editing company

Thank you!

If you are looking for image editing services, your first step will probably be to search for "image editing services" on Google or another search engine. This will, of course, give you a wealth of options to choose from. Naturally, this makes your choice somewhat confusing. Which one will provide quality services? What if they turn out to be unreliable?

Here are the criteria for how to choose image editing service providers

Reliability
Check out whether the company is holding any international certification like ISMS or ISO 9001:14001.To implement these certifications companies have to maintain certain values and standards. So it is fair to say that the certified companies are reliable.
Also standard companies will sign agreements like SDA or NDA before starting the work.

Judge the quality of services provided

There can be absolutely no compromises with quality. So it’s necessary to ensure the quality of the service provided by the company. Generally an experienced image editing company will offer a free trial service; always go for such companies, upload few photos and verify the efficiency of their work. Now you can proceed only if you like the quality of their work.

Compare prices
After checking the quality of the services provided by various companies through free trial services, compares their prices. Then select the company which provides the best combination of outstanding quality plus an affordable price.

Work Capacity
After selecting the company you must contact them and get some details about their infrastructure like how many image editors they are having? How much work experience they are having? And how many image they can complete within 24 hours? Etc.
A company with minimum 7-10 image editors, minimum 1 years of experience and capability to edit at least 2000 images in 24 hrs will be a good selection and if you get more than this then you are in the best possible hands.

I hope you found it useful. If you are still stuck and want me to help you select the company. Please click the link below.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.