Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

I spent quite awhile browsing the search engine. It seems really cool and I'm actually impressed - however, it doesn't seem very functional or practical.

i kinda agree w/csgal - although of course i did bookmark it! hmmm, and if memory serves me correctly ppl said the same thing about something Alexander Graham Bell invented, some new funky invention called a telephone - can ya imagine anybody EVER wantin one o'dos dem dings?! ;-)

That reminds me of some of good quotes:

"Computers in the future may weigh no more than 1.5 tons."
--Popular Mechanics, forecasting the relentless march of science, 1949

"Who the hell wants to hear actors talk?"
--H.M. Warner, Warner Brothers, 1927.

"640K ought to be enough for anybody."
--Bill Gates, 1981

"There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home."
--Ken Olson, president, chairman and founder of Digital Equipment Corp., 1977

"Airplanes are interesting toys but of no military value."
--Marechal Ferdinand Foch, Professor of Strategy, Ecole Superieure de Guerre.

"I think there is a world market for maybe five computers."
--Thomas Watson, chairman of IBM, 1943

"This 'telephone' has too many shortcomings to be seriously considered as a means of communication. The device is inherently of no value to us."
--Western Union internal memo, 1876.

"The wireless music box has no imaginable commercial value. Who would payfor a message sent to nobody in particular?"
--David Sarnoff's associates in response to his urgings for investment in the radio in the 1920s.

"I have traveled the length and breadth of this country and talked with the best people, and I can assure you that data processing is a fad that won't last out the year."
--The editor in charge of business books for Prentice Hall, 1957

LOL!!! 20/20 Hindsight is a wonderful thing, especially on viewing items of 2525/20 forsight! :D

That's not a quote, is it? Hehe. Here are two others:

Nobody's perfect. I am nobody. Therefore I am perfect.

Whatever doesn't kill me makes me stronger. Not lifting weights doesn't kill me. Therefore not lifting weights makes me stronger.

hey it's kuel one... i really like it...
thanks for sharing the above link....

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.