I'm trying to figure out the best way to do something. I'd like to use HTML/CSS. I'd prefer not to use flash as a lot of people dont have it installed. I'd like it to work cross browser.

I'd like to have an image of an old school Drive-In movie theater screen. On the screen, I'd like a images to appear in a slide show manner.

I almost have something close to working like that here: http://www.norfolkn.com/

I cut up the "drive-in theater" into a few seperate pictures, and showved them into a table. Then took a script that I found on dynamic drive and put it in the middle. But it's not coming out correctly.

I then thought to myself that there's either a better way to do this, or need some help getting mine to look right.

I'm wondering if it's possible to have an image as a background(the drive-in) then have other images fade in and out. And those images would do that on top of the first image. If it is possible, does a script like this already exist? havent been able to google anything like that.

Any help would be appreciated.

thanks!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.