Hi, please help me...
I am trying to place a table right after a paragraph in my blogspot.com site. The problem is a huge space appeared between the two (the paragraph and the table). How can I solve this one? You can check the page at http://www.peterpaulnavarro.blogspot.com/

Thanks you so much...

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

You can easily solve this problem, if you fix this line's in CSS.

It seems that there are a lot of <BR /> tags in between your table headers (269 to be exact :-O ) starting from line 756. Deleting those tags should remove the large number of line breaks.

commented: Good support in forums +1

Hi essential, thanks for the reply... But i can't still configure how to make it right... One thing, the code in my blogsite has no break tags.. Sorry to bother you much...

After many trial and error stuffs I made, my problem is finally solved, lol. I tried importing the blog using my multiply site. Then from this multiply site, i 'copy and paste' the article back to blogsite, and I get what I want.

Hi pipo,

Sorry if came late, so how's everything now? Just let me know if you still need anything...

essential

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.