Good afternoon,

I am just looking for a little help/advice on developing websites. I'd like for the people who I develop them for to be able to modify information whether it be text or pictures on the site without them having to have me change it through the actual source code.

Any programs that are easily modifiable or anything?

thanks in advance!

Rob

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

Have you considered to use a CMS (Content Management System) as Joomla, Drupal o Wordpress? Bye :)

I recomend for sure to WordPress one of the best CMS (Content Management System) on the market ..... I used it already in several blog I'm managing and my customers are happy with it... after the CSS editing and set up eventually of PHP that I will do .... then they will be able to manage all (or at least 90%) by themself!

I use Joomla & Wordpress, its a CMS.. very easy.... try it.

Thank you all very much for your input. I will take a look into these options. I don't have too much experience with PHP so hopefully they are not too involved with that. Thanks!

Any one use Joomla and an share opinions?

It is hard to create a web with Joomla?

I want look in to it ...

Any one use Joomla and an share opinions?

It is hard to create a web with Joomla?

I want look in to it ...

no problem, it may be hard to work with Joomla but you always can learn. I can attach a link with Joomla templates so you can take a look,
http://www.websitetemplates.bz/joomla-template.html

these templates are available to everybody

Thanks but I mean if it is hard make a template for joomla.... because rarely I use already made templates and incase I use to modify them quite heavily ....

my suggestion to you is to use Content Management Systems like joomla or wordpress. this can aid you in creating and easy to modify site content.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.