Contributors
Replies
Views
7 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by macgurl70

Can you tell me what this site was coded in?
... but WP sites are usually a lot better looking... Any ideas?

<meta name="generator" content="WordPress 3.0" /> looks like a blog to me

Oh wow, I didn't know you could find out the type by looking at the source... I was looked for the "powered by Wordpress" at the bottom... Thanks for the help! Good to know!

Well, it is powered by WordPress, and the content is provided by WordPress. However, they are using a customized stylesheet to control the layout.

<link rel="stylesheet" href="http://cna-training.info/wp-content/themes/BlueSense/style.css" type="text/css" media="screen" />

The meta tag is letting you know that the generator of the page is WordPress, but the style is a custom CSS. They just seem to have chosen to create their own style instead of using one of the available templates.

Bluesense is a downloadable wordpress theme, there are thousands of downloadable wordpress themes plugins etc,optimised for different purposes
Bluesense is supposed to be simple search engine friendly and fast,

Edited by almostbob: n/a

Cool, I didn't realize that. I admit to not using wordpress that much and not being familiar with all of the available themes.

My apologies - I didn't see the theme name in the css code :) Still always learning.

Edited by macgurl70: Wanted to make sure I didn't sound like I thought I sounded after typing it in... need coffee....

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.