I already make a web page and I want to upload it for so that it would be accesible for everyone..but i don't know how any suggestion..

Any guys here that know where should I upload my website for free..

Recommended Answers

All 16 Replies

Use FileZilla , it's easy !

You're looking for hosting? You might have a free one with your ISP

Otherwise you'll need to pay for hosting and a domain name.

Member Avatar for diafol

Echo that. Get a host - you may even have free space with your ISP. Get an FTP client (Filezilla, Coffeecup FTP, FireFTP for Firefox).

If you're looking for free hosting to try things out, have a look at this: http://www.absolutely-free-hosting.com/free_hosts_01.php

My hosting and domain name is provided by NameCheap. They have 100GB of hosting for about 7 bucks a month, plus 10 bucks per year for a domain name.

I use FileZilla to upload my content into a folder called "public_html" which they provide.

I have no enough money to you that amount..I'm just still a student..I just want to upload a website.for me to learn..and so that everyone can also access my web..and they can get any information..that they if is on my web..

Is there someone know where I can upload a website for FREE...Thanks...

Member Avatar for diafol

I have no enough money to you that amount..I'm just still a student..I just want to upload a website.for me to learn..and so that everyone can also access my web..and they can get any information..that they if is on my web..

Did you not read my last post??

If you're looking for free hosting to try things out ...
Member Avatar for JayGeePee

I use Free CoffeeCup FTP to upload my files. Theres tons of hosting sites that will give you free space, and a domain name. But the bad thing about free hosting is theres normally ads on your site that you dont want, and the domain they give you is normally something like www.there-site.com/name-you-gave-them.html. But I'd check to see if your ISP allots you webspace. You'll still have to purchase a domain name.

thanks to everyone who give an idea how....I well try all your suggestion guys..

Thank to all..

churva_churva; I too, am building a website. I also have my own web server. So I may be able to help you with some space to upload your site. (Free) contact Paul at Here and tell me a little about what you need.
Paul

There are a lot of free hosts and free websites. Search "free web hosts" in Google and will see a list. Be careful of sites that offers everything for free.. they just want your email for spamming.

I already make a web page and I want to upload it for so that it would be accesible for everyone..but i don't know how any suggestion..

Any guys here that know where should I upload my website for free..

You can post it up on www.freewebhostx.com That is the most useful free website builder I've come across.

You can upload if with FileZilla or SmartFTP (free trial only but I prefer it over FileZilla) or you can use the Dream Weaver FTP if you are using Dream Weaver.

Other free website making sites:

www.webs.com (cannot upload htm or html files)
www.webstarts.com (cannot upload htm or html files)
www.devhub.com (cannot upload htm or html files)
www.000webhost.com

That is all I know of. If you want different ones just youtube or google them.

thank you..for helping..

I had a client using Doteasy and it was free hosting that you could upload files to. The only negative part is that with a free account you have no scripting support (they don't work at all).

Be careful which you go with if you are trying to stay away from ads all over your pages, most free hosting sites offer it for free but stick you with ads.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.