Hello -

I'm creating a website using Dreamweaver CS3 and I've run into a problem that I'm having trouble even explaining! Basically, I created a template that has the top, left side, and bottom navigation info and the center is left blank. I made the center an "editable region", and created webpages from this template. My question is how in the world to I get the template to expand vertically so that the content in each page created from the template fits nicely in the framed area.

I really hope this makes some sense and I get some help...it's driving me crazy!

Thanks!

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Do you have the height of the center region set to an absolute value, or have you set it to 100%.

I believe I set the sidebar to 100%, and float left. then the same for the center (content) area. I then set the footer to clear both.

If I understand the problem correctly, this may fix it. Otherwise, showing your coding will help. For me anyways.

That helped! Thanks so much! :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.