Ok, I play neopets, I also help people in neopets. I want to know if i take a picture of neopets, the caption contest picture, and add a place to put text and then use tht would that be against the law? also my guild on neopets is a narnia guild, i want to know if i take pitures from a google image search of from disney.com would that be illegal? thank you!

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

help please!!!!!!!!! NNNNNOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, I play neopets, I also help people in neopets. I want to know if i take a picture of neopets, the caption contest picture, and add a place to put text and then use tht would that be against the law? also my guild on neopets is a narnia guild, i want to know if i take pitures from a google image search of from disney.com would that be illegal? thank you!

Bite confusing your writing style ;)

1. education
  2. advertising - making money of it
  3. just make your own logo/avatar etc

For education in 100% you can use everything as long you state is coming from certain site.
Advertising you have to contact owner and explain what you are up to, get his/her permision.
Last, people do not realy care for this.

Happy????

well, i wanna make a blog with that from neopets. would that be illegal? i would only use it on my website to let others use on neopets and use it on neopets

well, i wanna make a blog with that from neopets. would that be illegal? i would only use it on my website to let others use on neopets and use it on neopets

if you mean, use it as inage link to go that site, I don't see any problem with that

no, i wanna use it as a blog, download it to my computer and up0load it to web

no, i wanna use it as a blog, download it to my computer and up0load it to web

Haha what is difference between "downloaded to my pc and than uploaded to my web" and "used as image link", only that you not click to that image and go to your favorite web site :mrgreen:

lol just do it, but will be nice if you state where you get it from or give it a link to that site bellow your image

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.