Member Avatar for PanzerFaust

Can anyone help me make an animated picture. Im not talking about a cartoon person but take like the scene of a movie and put it in a picture? Like this he took a WWII movie and inserted it in a picture. I have adobe photoshop CS2 if that helps anything.
[IMG]http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/2991/forumsigjimaflag0al.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img396.imageshack.us/img396/6246/dodsig14xc.gif[/IMG]

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Member Avatar for PanzerFaust

Well ok, I found out how to make GIFS from movies. But now I have ran into a new problem inserting them into other pics and still having them to play. Every time I copy and paste the animated gif to where I want it, its just one frame and does not play. How do I fix this?

Ok, do you have Macromedia's Fireworks? It's actually quite a bit more user friendly for making frame-by-frame gif animations.

Also, check the web for freeware animators. If you generate each image by itself then you can easily assemble and view it with one of those.

i would say use flash cs4 which i could get for you, but its probably not as specific or friendly enough compared to the others suggested. Since im guessing you wanna do a quick job.

Well ok, I found out how to make GIFS from movies. But now I have ran into a new problem inserting them into other pics and still having them to play. Every time I copy and paste the animated gif to where I want it, its just one frame and does not play. How do I fix this?

You can't paste an animated .gif into another image. You have to either make the entire large image part of the animated .gif when you create it, or you have to place the animated image on top of the other image in the web page itself. You might try making the other image the background of some object.

You can't paste an animated .gif into another image. You have to either make the entire large image part of the animated .gif when you create it, or you have to place the animated image on top of the other image in the web page itself. You might try making the other image the background of some object.

i have used this software to make animated pics,,actually flash,,there are lot of animated inamge inside,i am not sure it is what you want,but you can have a look first.
<URL SNIPPED>

Here Ia m explaining the easiest way of making GIf animated pictures..
With Easy GIF Animator You Can

* Easily create animated banners, pictures and buttons [View samples]
* Create animated GIF images from scratch
* Edit and modify animated GIF images
* Add visual effects to your GIF animation
* Create moving text effects
* Optimize animated GIF images so they take less space and load faster
* Preview GIF animation in web browser
* Resize whole animations at once
* Manage animation frames
* Set animation loop count and frame duration
* Extract separate animation frames
* Reverse GIF animation or a portion of it
* Easily set transparency
* Add sound to your animation
* Save animation in SWF Flash format
* Search the Web to find images for use in your animation
* Export GIF animation to AVI format
* Use GIF, JPG, PNG and BMP images in your animation
* Generate HTML code for publishing animation on the web

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.