Hi,

I have a problem to setup the localhost. attached here is the error msg wen i try to run my localhost. do u hv any idea how to solve it? i download my company website from the remote server which is developed using joomla template.then i installl wamp server. then i locate the website folder inside wamp server n try to run, there is an error msg. Attached here is the error msg. can u help me to solve this problem.

pls help...

Satia

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Is the PHP file in the correct location? If you have altered the directory structure even a little then it would cause the file used in the require_once to not be found. Your folder structure needs to mimic the path shown in the error message.

Is the PHP file in the correct location? If you have altered the directory structure even a little then it would cause the file used in the require_once to not be found. Your folder structure needs to mimic the path shown in the error message.

hi,
i tried to fix it, but now it come out with this message

Warning: require_once(d:/scigate/includes/version.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\wamp\www\scigate\includes\joomla.php on line 71

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'd:/scigate/includes/version.php' (include_path='.;C:\php5\pear') in C:\wamp\www\scigate\includes\joomla.php on line 71

I have just install Wamp2.0h and Joomla Ver 1.5. Can I know how am I supposed to extract my co existing website from the remote server and in which location am I supposed to put it at localhost Joomla.
My current co existing website at remote server using Joomla ver1.0.0.

Regards
Satia

Hi,

I have a problem to setup the localhost. attached here is the error msg wen i try to run my localhost. do u hv any idea how to solve it? i download my company website from the remote server which is developed using joomla template.then i installl wamp server. then i locate the website folder inside wamp server n try to run, there is an error msg. Attached here is the error msg. can u help me to solve this problem.

pls help...

Satia

Are you using firewall

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.