How can I use this plugin in my website? I tried all the possible css settings to my knowlegde but still it is not replacing browser scroll bar with custom one.

And is ther anything else I can use instead? which has smooth scrolling and custom styling options.

Contributors
Replies
Views
4 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by webdevstudent

How can I use this plugin in my website? I tried all the possible css settings to my knowlegde but still it is not replacing browser scroll bar with custom one

What do you mean CSS? I took a look at the site, and the download and instructions provided seem to include a javascript file and that's about it.

Options on how to use it (from example on site...)

$('.box_4').vertiscroll({
 animate:1200,
 mousemove:true,
 width:18,
 radius:9,
 color:'#ccc'
});

So, it appears that this plugin will simply add a scroll bar to an element such as a div. Are you trying to replace the scrollbar that is included with the browser on the right side? Doesnt look like this plugin is for that purpose.

Yes Iwant smooth scrolling on website after searching for hours i found this but I was not able to make it work the way I want. Can you please suggest me any plugin that will help me to accomplish it?

And I was also searching for the jQuery effect which I saw last month(like in android gallary where images go down like slope on one side) but I dnt know what is the name of that effect,

This question has already been answered. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.