Hi;

This is Rupom from Bangladesh,Is there any body assist me by giving Easy Web Tips.

Recommended Answers

All 24 Replies

That's a very vague question. What kind of help do you need?

best way to start is off of books and sites... You can use google to find sources. But some specific ones are Lynda.com, w3schools.com, DaniWeb.com, and any envato resources (that's if you want to have a little fun:))...

So yeah, make google your friend and you will learn plenty!

commented: I wouldn't count w3schools as reputable. Search w3fools into google +0

which kind of help do you need?

Take a free templete from google. if have little knowledge of html/css, you can easily edit images and texts in your templete according to your needs.

www.w3schools.com , you can learn everything in there. It's a good start

sir will you tell me hw to make a good web designer..

what type of website design help you need... ?

You know basis information about html / photoshop / frontpage ?

Dear All;

I would like to give thanks to all for their assistance.

Regards,
Rupom

You need to go on w3schools website, it is really wonderful site and provide you all basic information of web designing.

Web designing is a very creative task. For becoming a great web designer - you should have to be up-to-date with latest web design trends. In WebTechTouch[dot]blogspot[dot]com I have posted articles about web design tips, web design skills and web development tips. Visits here it might be helpful to you.

Hii, friends.....there are some essential points which you have to keep in your mind, like website should be worth in reading,domain name should be more precise to viewers& palatial features could be more beneficiel for your website.
Now, i tell you about the exact destination,where you can get the perfect website design to your business as you will be looking, for this you can go for MakeAnySite.com, it provides plenty of features to its customers,one of my friend told me about this.It is based on open source technology, word-press.You can simply create your own website by paying one time hosting charge, which is quite affordable.

commented: wouldn't touch it with a bargepole, considering the amount of spamming you are doing here - hardly a recommendation for a business -2

I think some should give english basic web design video and with screeshots tutorial for the beginer.

commented: yeah your right can you help me too? +0

and make sure the OP is clear about what he wants: a lot of people tend to mix up web developer and web designer.

Hi which type of web designing help you need . You can take help from www.w3schools.com site online .

abcxyz11, w3schools just teach basic tutorials of html, css. etc. But I want to learn html at advanced level. Can you provide me the sites from which i can learn easily web desing in html advanced level?

use alison.com it's the best website ever

You can go thru web tools w3schools.com they sure start from the very basics, and anyone can understand their simple English methods of teaching. More importantly their content is kept updated..

Why not, but how i can? I think there are a plenty of web sites which are providing online classes for web designing. This is all what i can do.

what do you mean by: html at advanced level? html5? that's covered on w3schools as well. do realize very little web applications are written completely in html (even though html5 makes it a lot more feasable

If you want to learn the basics, here is where I started to get around javascript. They have css, html and other web programming tutorials.

Whatever anyone says DON'T GO ON W3SCHOOLS. It is not associated with W3 even though it says it is. Read http://w3fools.com/ There are plenty of other tutorials than w3schools. I think the best way to become a profficient web designer in HTML and CSS at least is to just dive in. First read some basic tutorials, then try to apply those concepts into a simple webpage. Whenever I am on a website preferably one that isn't a forum and uses mostly html and css, I look at the code (right click then view page source) This can be huge because it shows how actual developers and designer organize their website, and what the norms are. Then just keep designing, the more time you put in the better you get. And when you are making a website and you get stuck, just post in daniweb or stackoverflow. Soon you will be the people answering! I am in my first web design class, it only started ten weeks ago, and I feel by doing these things I have made great strives in knowledge. Good Luck!

There are so many websites available that provide you best tutorial for learning web design in easy way. I am also preferred with teamtreehouse.com because this is best site for beginners to learning web design but for that you need good knowledge of rprogramming language and that might be you can get from the w3schools.com. This website provide you best tutorial for learning programming language.

If you are a beginner or freezer to learn web designing then you have such a great opportunity to learn web designing from the online tutorial or training programs. Online training programs are useful for you to gain creative knowledge about web designing and designing software like dreamweaver, photoshop, flash etc.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.